Merry Christmas!

Chatting about life in general, videogames, making videogames and stuff. No adverts/team requests.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Havie
Team RR

Merry Christmas!

Post by Havie » Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:01 pm

If there is anyone still around, can I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!

notrobot
Remakenaut
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Merry Christmas!

Post by notrobot » Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:51 pm

Thank you!
The same to you and any other lurking Retroremakers!
Happy Decembermas to you all.

Mr_Staypuft
Remakenaut
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Mr_Staypuft » Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:17 am

Happy Julianuary to all of you.

Minion
Team RR

Post by Minion » Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:28 am

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals :)

But if any of you are still around we do have a thriving community ...er... OK, just a community over on the Facebook page if you`re still interested .... https://www.facebook.com/groups/11473637932/

Maybe see the rest of you there ?

Sokurah
Remakenaut

Post by Sokurah » Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:27 pm

I'm still here and check up on things every couple of days.
I've enjoyed your December focus on remakes, Min :)
Too bad nothing much happens here anymore :-/ Oh well ...

Well, I hope everyone had a great Christmas and will have an even better New Year 2020.
For myself I hope that I can find inspiration to release something in 2020 as I didn't release anything in 2019 and I'm massively disappointed
by that. Stupid Sokky ... :-/
Website: Tardis Remakes / Mostly remakes of Arcade and ZX Spectrum games.
Twitter: Sokurah

notrobot
Remakenaut

Post by notrobot » Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:44 am

I intend to finish my 'long-awaited'* Manic Miner port to PC Engine in 2020. Well, at least to make *some* progress on it.
So far I have title music and in-game music, plus you can step through the levels and see the maps and the enemy movement patterns. Also you can move the player left and right. All the tile and sprite graphics are placeholders except Miner Willy, you can't jump or collide with scenery, enemies or keys, there's no graphics on the title screen etc...

Anyway at least I have a real working PC Engine now. So maybe one day I'll see my game running on original console hardware. Maybe. (for decreasingly small values of maybe)

*by exactly no-one.