The "I've released a thing" thread...

Chatting about life in general, videogames, making videogames and stuff. No adverts/team requests.
Scottige
Team RR

Re: The "I've released a thing" thread...

Post by Scottige » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:10 am

Tam Toucan wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:37 am
I've been playing this. Really enjoying the nostalgia effect. Currently stuck at the crazy lady with the gun.
Spoiler:
There's a rose as you start going up the mountain from the right side, before you get to the cold. Approach her holding that.

Tam Toucan
Team RR

Post by Tam Toucan » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:51 am

Cheers. I found it after some searching. Had just walked past it first time. Now trying to get the magenta key.
Scottige wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:10 am
Tam Toucan wrote:
I've been playing this. Really enjoying the nostalgia effect. Currently stuck at the crazy lady with the gun.
Spoiler:
There's a rose as you start going up the mountain from the right side, before you get to the cold. Approach her holding that.

Scottige
Team RR

Post by Scottige » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:34 pm

Tam Toucan wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:51 am
Cheers. I found it after some searching. Had just walked past it first time. Now trying to get the magenta key.
Scottige wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:10 am
Tam Toucan wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Use the axe again on the board :D. If an object sticks around after you use it, it generally has a second use.

notrobot
Remakenaut

Post by notrobot » Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:41 pm

It's a nice game, but there's a bug with the sound effects which is really annoying, it first happened when I
Spoiler:
broke out of jail
though not the first time, there was a shrill buzzing sound which I thought might be an alarm, but then it happened again
Spoiler:
up the frozen mountain
and it wouldn't stop... sounds like it's playing the same sound effect over and over on every channel.

notrobot
Remakenaut

Post by notrobot » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:18 am

I'm kind of stuck now!
Spoiler:
I have two gems, the trowel, the pestle&mortar, glowbug, debris, broken glass, cork, and 19 coins and the magenta key.
I can't open the yellow door underwater, get into the hut, catch the bird or pass the wizard or the plinth room.
I don't know what I need to do next!

Tam Toucan
Team RR

Post by Tam Toucan » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:07 pm

I constantly fell into the water in the last room (that has water) under the mountain (when walking west). I thought "bah, that's just too close to the entrance of the room, I keep forgetting it's there"
Spoiler:
But when I got the ability to walk underwater I hadn't thought of falling to those pools, until I fell in by accident when I entered that room. Don't know if you meant that, but it works rather well :)

notrobot
Remakenaut

Post by notrobot » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:08 pm

OK I've got stuck and given up wandering around, I've pretty much tried to use every available object everywhere I can think of... (see above post)
Any suggestions?

Scottige
Team RR

Post by Scottige » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:12 pm

Sorry, not on here much. Better off @ing me on twitter if you need a hand. @auldgames
Spoiler:
Did you find the coin when you come down the left side of the mountain? When you get back down to the red rock rooms there is a room with a big drop. You will notice marks on the cloud that are different than normal. Jump on there and go through to the next room for a coin. I think you may be missing that as you need 20 to pass the wizard.

Ordvana
Remakenaut

Post by Ordvana » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:29 pm

notrobot wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:18 am
I'm kind of stuck now!
I might be misremembering the specifics, but...
Spoiler:
There should be a yellow key somewhere in the upper part of the cave underneath the mountain. This should net you the 20 coins. If not - try jumping in the nearby puddles of water.

notrobot
Remakenaut

Post by notrobot » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:23 pm

Spoiler:
Thanks, no I got that coin on the cloud so it must be one of the others I'm missing... hmm... I just noticed there's an up arrow on the tree in the room above the bush room, but I can't see how to get to the room above unless it's just to tell me to jump off the edge to collect the butterfly...
Still confused.