I thought it was gone forever...

Chatting about life in general, videogames, making videogames and stuff. No adverts/team requests.
Havie
Team RR

I thought it was gone forever...

Post by Havie » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:28 pm

but it's still here and looking less buggy! It must be nearly Christmas. :D

Havie
Team RR

Re: I thought it was gone forever...

Post by Havie » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:28 pm

Actually, I might have been a bit premature on the not so buggy comment...

Minion
Team RR
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Minion » Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:05 pm

It comes and goes.... in waves ... waves of bugginess

Spraydough
Team RR

Post by Spraydough » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:17 am

It's flawed, like the uncle you try to avoid most of the year, except for Christmas and birthdays, because he gives you the BEST presents!
#OfficiallySpellbound - http://www.geminusporta.com

Havie
Team RR

Post by Havie » Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:11 pm

Spraydough wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:17 am
It's flawed, like the uncle you try to avoid most of the year, except for Christmas and birthdays, because he gives you the BEST presents!
So true and I can't let go. Given the last 15+(?) years of my life to this site and just don't want to see it end...

Minion
Team RR
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Minion » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:54 pm

Havie wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:11 pm
Spraydough wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:17 am
So true and I can't let go. Given the last 15+(?) years of my life to this site and just don't want to see it end...
You and me both kid. I remember way back in the day when Tokes sent me an email inviting me to this place. I felt so privileged to be invited, like it was a secret society of something, only a select few could enter etc. Man, how strange the 90s were.

Pingouin
Remakenaut

Post by Pingouin » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:17 pm

Minion wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:54 pm
I remember way back in the day when Tokes sent me an email inviting me to this place. I felt so privileged to be invited, like it was a secret society of something, only a select few could enter etc. Man, how strange the 90s were.
Things sure changed, now they let anyone in, invite or not. Not complaining though, that's how I got in.

notrobot
Remakenaut

Post by notrobot » Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:34 pm

All the cool kids (OK, 40+ year old men) seem to have moved to Facebook now.
Buggy as this forum is, at least it's probably not data-mining me to sell me to advertisers. Or if it is, it's very subtle about it.

Minion
Team RR

Post by Minion » Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:23 pm

Hey, I'm 40+ and I`m still here ! Actually, I`m 50+ and I've no idea where I am any more :(

But had you been on FB you would have seen the excellent batch of remakes I've been posting daily in December ... along with the nifty quizzes I post !

notrobot
Remakenaut

Post by notrobot » Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:45 pm

^ hey, I'm on FB too for my sins... and I have joined in your quiz, as well as posted my own (too easy) questions...