Quick check in

Chatting about life in general, videogames, making videogames and stuff. No adverts/team requests.
Sokurah
Remakenaut

Re: Quick check in

Post by Sokurah » Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:31 pm

Havie wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:00 pm
Nice to hear from you Caff! I would but not sure FB is for me. Do I have to use my real name as it's a bit too unique and my job as an headteacher I don't want to be easily found...
Make a new profile named Havie Halvorsson (unless that is your real name) :lol:
(I have a secondary very fake FB account btw ;) )
Website: Tardis Remakes / Mostly remakes of Arcade and ZX Spectrum games.
Twitter: Sokurah

caffeinekid
Team RR

Post by caffeinekid » Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:05 am

Havie yes make a profile with a different (but believable LOL) name, or I believe it's still possible to make your profile unsearchable.

https://smallbusiness.chron.com/make-fa ... 53356.html
Press 1 to buy me a coffee, press 2 to buy my Android games, or please hold if you wish to speak to one of our advisors.

krakatomato
Team RR
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by krakatomato » Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:37 pm

I do check now and then, but wow - so quiet =/

caffeinekid
Team RR

Post by caffeinekid » Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:28 pm

I guess official remasters, and all the companies trawling their IP stashes kinda put us out of business? LOL

We burnt bright for a while though.
Press 1 to buy me a coffee, press 2 to buy my Android games, or please hold if you wish to speak to one of our advisors.

Minion
Team RR
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Minion » Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:21 pm

The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long - and we have burned so very, very brightly.

Sokurah
Remakenaut

Post by Sokurah » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:23 pm

I think I'm burned out when it comes to coding. I mean, I still want to ... I just can't find the motivation anymore :(

I'd love to make some sort of a Horace game though. Yeah, I know about the problems associated with that, but I want to do it specifically to step on toes (using a different alias than Sokurah) :lol:
Website: Tardis Remakes / Mostly remakes of Arcade and ZX Spectrum games.
Twitter: Sokurah

caffeinekid
Team RR

Post by caffeinekid » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:13 pm

Sokurah wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:23 pm
I think I'm burned out when it comes to coding. I mean, I still want to ... I just can't find the motivation anymore :(

I'd love to make some sort of a Horace game though. Yeah, I know about the problems associated with that, but I want to do it specifically to step on toes (using a different alias than Sokurah) :lol:
Horace Goes Dogging has a nice ring(piece) to it...

Havie
Team RR

Post by Havie » Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:01 pm

caffeinekid wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:13 pm
Sokurah wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:23 pm

Horace Goes Dogging has a nice ring(piece) to it...
And he's back... :D

Minion
Team RR

Post by Minion » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:17 am

Ya see ... with the right topic we can kickstart this place back into some sort of life :)

Havie
Team RR

Post by Havie » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:45 pm

Minion wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:17 am
Ya see ... with the right topic we can kickstart this place back into some sort of life :)
Absolutely - let's bring it back!!!