Happy Birthday Hitm4n

Chatting about life in general, videogames, making videogames and stuff. No adverts/team requests.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Minion
Team RR
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Happy Birthday Hitm4n

Post by Minion » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:38 am

Happy birthday matey (wherever you hang out nowadays)

hitm4n
Remakenaut
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Happy Birthday Hitm4n

Post by hitm4n » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:27 pm

Haha, thanks Adam. Facebook gets a visit each day (i see you on there from time to time, along with Caff and Peejay, Stu and a few others...), i follow a couple of 80s music blogs where obscure 12" promos and US releases get posted for download. I'm quite enjoying the new SpectrumComputing site forum, that gets a visit each day. Its fresh and has some nice polls on classic games and everyones polite there at the moment. I check RLSBB each day for tv shows and i keep dropping in on the No Mans Sky subreddit to see whats going on there. Just lots of people saying "is it good yet" every 3rd post. I like N4G these days for news and i waste my remaining hours, when i'm not at work, playing on the PS3, PS4, Vita and PSVR.

Oh and i became an unwilling taxi driver since my children grew up a bit.

Ian
Team RR

Post by Ian » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:39 pm

Happy Cakeday fella. :)
I came. I saw. I Played.

Sokurah
Remakenaut

Post by Sokurah » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:53 am

Happy belated birthday. No wonder you're getting so old with all those birthdays ;) :))
Website: Tardis Remakes / Mostly remakes of Arcade and ZX Spectrum games.
Twitter: Sokurah

Minion
Team RR

Post by Minion » Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:49 am

Happy Birthday chap. Doesn't feel like a year since the last one.

Havie
Team RR

Post by Havie » Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:30 pm

And a happy birthday from me!

caffeinekid
Team RR

Post by caffeinekid » Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:51 pm

Where do the days and years ago...
Press 1 to buy me a coffee, press 2 to buy my Android games, or please hold if you wish to speak to one of our advisors.